Important notes for maintaining your forklift
- Keep all moving parts well lubricated: this will ensure that these fittings avoid the harmful effects of friction.
- Ensure forklift gauges are functioning properly: this will allow you to identify any vehicle malfunctions early.
- Check your forklift tires daily: if the tires use air, make sure that the correct air pressure is maintained in them. If they are solid rubber tyres, ensure that there are no tears in them.
The Benefits of maintaining and cleaning your forklift
- Extended lifespan: when you catch problems early, there is a lower chance that they will cause long-term damage.
- Reduced risk of accidents: many accidents are the result of poor maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs: you will also forego more expensive and extensive repairs.
Premier Lift Trucks for the past 6 years have been importing the Goodsense range of forklift trucks from China, the range comprises of Diesel / Electric and Gas counterbalanced fork trucks from 1.5 Ton to 48 Ton as well as a range of warehousing equipment.
We stock a wide range of used and nearly new forklift Trucks, all of which are available for immediate viewing at our showroom. All used trucks are fully serviced by our experienced engineers.
Premiers fully equipped workshop in Blackburn is staffed by experienced engineers who are able to provide high standard refurbishment repairs & servicing.
Premier offer a large range of rental trucks on both long or short term deals, from only 1 day to 5 years both on new and refurbished trucks and equipment.