Do’s and Don’ts When Operating a Forklift
- Never start or stop suddenly
- Never raise or lower a load whilst the forklift is moving
- Never travel on uneven ground (unless the truck has been designed to do so)
- Always carry out a pre-use check of the truck
- Always slow down when approaching corners
- Always travel with the forks lowered, but clear of the ground
Premier Lift Trucks for the past 6 years have been importing the Goodsense range of forklift trucks from China, the range comprises of Diesel / Electric and Gas counterbalanced fork trucks from 1.5 Ton to 48 Ton as well as a range of warehousing equipment.
We stock a wide range of used and nearly new forklift Trucks, all of which are available for immediate viewing at our showroom. All used trucks are fully serviced by our experienced engineers.
Premiers fully equipped workshop in Blackburn is staffed by experienced engineers who are able to provide high standard refurbishment repairs & servicing.
Premier offer a large range of rental trucks on both long or short term deals, from only 1 day to 5 years both on new and refurbished trucks and equipment.